Advertisement

February 13, 2013

On Hiring a Nanny

It's been 6 days since my kids'  new fulltime Yaya (nanny) arrived. I finally hired a nanny to help me attend the kids while I am away especially during weekdays. My sister-in-law still leaves with us and assists me in taking care of Yohan, my super active toddler.

Honestly, my husband and I have apprehension on hiring a nanny who's not our relative. Based on my observation, Tata, my 19-year old nanny is performing well and meets my expectations. She is patient in dealing with Yohan's tantrums and Thea's kakulitan. She is organized and always keep the house clean. I do hope that she will maintain the good traits she's showing now and will not give me headache in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to leave a short note.

The texts and photos on Uncomplicated belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and /or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you!

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner