January 4, 2013

Day 2 - My Blogger Name

During my early days of blogging, I call myself as Emerald, simply because it is my birthstone. However, I left that blog when I became busy with wedding preps in 2004. When I became active again, I can no longer recall my log-in details, so I created this blog with a title Uncomplicated and used my nickname Wena as my  blogger name. Since thenm, I've known as Wena in the blogosphere!

Good day everyone, happy reading!!!


  1. that is a sweet blogger name Wena Sis :-) It is easy to remember as well :-) Dropping by from the 2nd day of blog challenge.

  2. Hi there Wena, It's easy when we just used our name. Thank for dropping by!


Please don't forget to leave a short note.

The texts and photos on Uncomplicated belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and /or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you!


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner